Friday 1 November 2013

big cock vs..fame and fortune

what do the girls wants...?

a big dick....or fame and fortune.....?  the real answer is both....  but  realistically.... only a few man in this world have both of them..

i asked the few female friends that i have that..question....90 percent told me they prefer the big cock....but in reality.....fame and fortune will triumph over a great big cock any day of the week...... the girls are only ashamed to tell me that they prefer fame and fortune...  because.  it shows their true.. nature.... their selfishness

most women  ..measure their level of happiness... ..with the things that they have....and the reputation...that they hold...status.    well ... it is not fair to just stereotype...  these fact to just women...some man....have similar...definition..of their happiness......  

i'm happy with the size of my cock...i've never compared them to anyone else...so i'm not sure  if its big..or just average......the only opinion i had about them came from the women' i slept with....

it is genetics... i guess for my race it is considered as above average.... some women that i slept with look kindda shocked  when they  unzipped my pants....some....didn't have an opinion(maybe they've seen something bigger...hehehehe)  if memory serve me right...only i wasn't able to please only 2 women ... the other 42..were left with a smile......and 2 got hurt.and couldn't walk straight..for a few hours.....(complaining that i was too rough...)....

my current number are at 45.....

first wife left me...because...of fame and fortune......my current wife.....is also seeking the same thing...and we are in the midst of a divorce....   my girl friend(when i was single...left me without looking back...for a guy that look like a bulfrog but drive a beamer........mmmmmmm   i'm starting to believe that there is a trend here

well it is only my humble opinion......

a guy with big..cock...is only a toy to women...something to scratch their itch with...but their heart...may stick to the guy with a big sports car...

modern society has become materialistic......that some of us has loss its humanity....

we invade and go to war...in order to obtain wealth.....  and we forget to love each other

in other words....they prefer fame and fortune...over a big cock..













No comments:

Post a Comment