Tuesday 29 October 2013

a novel

i love reading......

i guess reading is still the best therapeutic  method in the world..... it lets your imagination runs wild...with seeing any visual things. my mom is the one who teaches me how to read....i guess i was 4 or 5 years old  when she sat me down on her lap...and taught me how to read... it was a spiderman comic strip..in our local newspaper.... i was addicted to comic books when i was 6...and move on to detective novels....enid blyton's, the hardy boys, ...i read every novel...in my elementary school library...(it wasn't a big library)
i read at least 1 novel per day.  maybe back than...i am preparing myself a place to escape to...

from enid blyton..to harry potter...to dan brown....i just couldn't get enough.

pick a right novel...according to your mood.... whenever i was feeling sad......i go the potter like genre. i told i i escape to another world whenever..i'm sad

in 2005.... i wrote a novel...well...i tried..to...hehehehe....  i continuously wrote in my PC for around 3 months....i got at least 80 pages down....it was great....... it was about...a teen...from a rich family....in Arkansas..usa.....leaving his home...to go to a college..in Malaysia.....it was...a kindda slice of life thing..mixed with comedic moments...
 the guy..was escaping an arrange marriage set up by his grandparents... and was cut off by his family....

mmm and here is the sad part..kicks in..   my friend..who is a nosy bastard...accidentally...reformatted  my PC without asking me....and deleted the whole.....80 plus pages of the draft....i was one of my saddess day of that year....i almost beat him up...but..instead . i decided that i better...walk away..and avoided him..  i guess... i wont give anyone the satisfaction of hurting me. i still haven't speak to him...till now.

how i wish i could..finish it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment