Monday 28 October 2013

my condo...(was)

it is just a condo......

i bought my first condo in 2001..... it was a small condo...but it has a 24 hours security a pool and a gym... not bad for a 27 year old guy. i stayed there with my first with haza....just the two of us.....i had to take on a lease on some furniture so that it wont look too empty...

me and my cats at mycondo
the view was terrible... as any cheap unit would...it was the KESAs highway...linking Kuala Lumpur to Shah Alam....the common view was the daily traffic jam and the occasional traffic accident.... oh yeah... i could see the national stadium too..from my balcony

it holds a lot of memories there..mostly painful and sadness feel the air...  it wasn't a happy marriage..
and i wasn't around most of the time due to my job. that require me to go outstation almost every week, the price of being in the modern society.... we are slave to our job.

the saddess things was when i prepared the condo..just before i left...  i cleaned the house....packed it nicely... shed a drop of tear...and boom. i was gone

7 years of staying there....made it a part of me... losing something that was yours..is painful. but we have to move on.  make better and brighter memories. try to leave behind our sadness and crawl into the light.

i visit Kuala Lumpur sometimes...and as i drove on Kesas highway..i could see...my old condo and my life back then.....  i gave the condo to my ex wife because....i dont need it and so that the divorce process went smoothly...  that is what guys do. gave the person they had love everything even though....it was precious to them....

good bye my dear condo....u were a good friend to me for 7 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment