Monday 28 October 2013

distraction

what is a distraction......?

people always associate the word with something negative.... well to me it has a bigger meaning.
distraction is a necessary form of escapism.. that we human need to keep our self  from going insane. everybody has their own for of distraction.....no matter how stupid it is...it is your own thing.. dont let anybody else stop you from practising it(although taking advise from a friend is..also encourage)

what is mine...

well it depends on the my level of sadness... sometimes just wondering around aimlessly at the lake would be enough..or just talking about my problem to my cats...(which doesn't talk back..or charge me 100 bucks an hour) will..keep me from going nuts

sometimes...i need to escape by doing physical labor...when you are tired your brain will automatically which to recovery mode therefore distracting the brains from the unnecessary sadness. some people goes to the gym..some play futsal...hey whatever works on you...just do it

dont ever..resort to drug an alcolhol...it will relief you temporarily but...amplified the problems..in later stage

if you have someone you trust  and can talk to him or her..please to ...sharing the sadness will help you recover quickly, however, i tend to settle things on my own..as in my opinion...other people will have their own problem..and it would burden them even more if you share it with them

because, i have i lot of sadness...

i have a dark side to relief my extreme sadness.... i go out and pick a fight with a stranger
i know it is weird...but i dont drink or do drugs...but i know how to handle myself..  being raised by a family that consist of 3 tough guys(my late dad and my late brothers) it is not hard to become a manly man..

i'm not the strongest..but i can fight smart..and i have a high tolerant to pain that is why my became a good street fighter, however.this dark side that i have is totally a secret. not even my closest friends. knows about it. i just do it if i reached my limit in being sad...

it is not hard.. to find an asshole to pick a fight with...there are a lot of them out there...some of them...think there are a badass...just because them watch a few stallone's movies.... some are just show off. i never feel bad..picking a fight with them...

my favourite kind of assholes...are the one who is a bully... i could never tolerate someone who oppressed a weaker person.

i dont recommend this type of "therapy" to anyone else that is why i keep it a secret....but so far after a good fight...  i tend to keep my sanity secure

No comments:

Post a Comment