Sunday 27 October 2013

why...

i'm writing this blog to release some stress. i read about writing your "black moment" in life is a form of self therapy...similar to shouting on mountain top. get everything off your chest...

i dont really need someone to read it.. i just want to "transfer the sadness" somewhere else.

this is actually my second attempt at blogging...i had a blog once....and was actively writing in it for about 2 years. it was my own personal diary.....it was great..until...i let my ex girlfriend...(the girl from hell) read it....

meet the bitch
after a few weeks...she got jealous of my past(which doesnt involved her).. then she start..this weird comment...and  became a critic......and after she officially became my stalker, i had to brake up with her. The first reason was because..she is actually crazy...and the second reason was she is actually seeing another guy..which she had told me..she had broken off with..

and the sad thing is, the bitch..did something to my blog and it got block by the admin....

never trust a girl who lies...

p.s..  she is a sex maniac and great in bed..(the only upside of the relationship)

No comments:

Post a Comment