Monday 28 October 2013

living in my house

why am i even here...?

why am i staying at my parents' house.....well i have my reason...and it is not because i'm a mama's boy

i'm the youngest of four siblings... both my parents were teachers.

me with one of my best friend jaha
i actually left home at the age of 13... after elementary school...i was accepted to an all male boarding school. it was actually because of my good result during the federal elementary exams. i didn't even applied to it but because i was the top 100 Malay male student in the country... i was offered a place there. the school was for the ultra elite student...it was the first boarding school build by the british in 1905 and at first it was only for royalty and vip's but  as the years progress they open up their doors to commoners that have great potential. the alumni for the school consist of prime ministers...various ministers...political leader...business tycoon...brilliant scientist...and famous terrorist(there will always be a black sheep..in every community...hehehe)

it was both a blessing and curse at the same time.

after high school..i got accepted to the american degree program under a scholarship and i further my studies in the USA after that....

after graduating... i got a job in the state capital of kuala lumpur..where i stayed there until 2008....

i returned home for two reasons...

the first was..i needed a distraction because i just got divorced with my first wife. i left the condo that i bought, packed my things...and just drove off

the second reason was because my second oldest brother whom i'm very close with passed away due to a sudden heart attack. my late brother was the one who took care of my parents...as both me and my sister are in the capital. and i'm the only male left in the family..(my oldest brother passed away in 1989..i'll write about it later) and it is the duty of the male to take care of their parents.

i have travelled my whole.. life..maybe its about time i returned home..and pay back my dues to my parents.

so i sacrifice myself for my parents..as they have sacrifice themself for us...bringing us up
by the way...i have seen everything that i need to see....i guess it is enough for me already

that is why i'm here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment