Sunday 27 October 2013

the beginning

what  and  where is  the beginning of  our  lives.

for me.... my  life started with  my  first  memory..... believe it or  not....it  was when i  was 1 year old.
" my mom was holding me ..and i was crying...i was in a lot of pain.. we are waiting for my dad at the road side...oh yeah...and  my mother  was  crying too.
i still can remember my dad's green ford cortina..stopping abruptly and  my dad rush to us. after  that it all when blank".. later..i learnt that i accidentally pulled the hot iron that my mom was using to iron the clothes and it landed on my right hand. my mom didn't notice it until around 15 minutes later. the flesh on my right knuckle was essentially cooked....and the scarring remains until now.

its funny how my first memory was a really painful experience maybe it was set to be the foundation of my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment