Wednesday 30 October 2013

perfect world

what is your..saddest movie....?

for me was "the perfect world".. starring kevin costner. and clint eastwood
...... i wasn't sure why it touches my feeling so much..... but it was the first time i cried  watching a movie......

plus...i did something very stupid.....i watched it 3 times....with 3 different girls....making me cried 3 times...

so the movie is haunting me...... that is the drawback of  having 3 girlfriend at the same times......if your luck really sucks....they want the same things....at around the same time....hehehe

well  titanic was a distance second because it almost make me cried....that dumb bitch....if i was jack..i would push her into the water and climb on the board myself......

but half the cinema  cried..including this badass  looking guy who looks like a gang banger...  but cried like a  baby  during that scene.....seriously dude.....  i can make a grown man cried if you happen to catch the right movie..in the right environment..




No comments:

Post a Comment