Tuesday 29 October 2013

movies...and me

i'm a movie buff...

beside anime..comic books. and novels..........i'm a movie buff.... although most of the time..i'm alone (even when i'm married) i still watch...and bought a bunch of dvd's...(because going to the movie alone..is pathetic)

there are a few outstanding movies...in the past several decades....

i guess...the you that touches my heart..is the one that i can relate with.... maybe...i wanna be the main character..or the hero has similar trait with me.....

however...my taste...in film might be a little bit peculiar to some people......but watching movies sometimes..help me forget the cruel world that we live in....well at least for a few hours...

one of my favourite movie...is ..."the fight club"

starring brad pitt...and edward norton....two of hollywood...nobility...

the film...is about this guy with his alter ego.....and it touches on the important aspect of our life...plus the action is quite good too

i may have some similar traits..with those character.......like for instance...i was an insurance investigator..... i love to fight..occasionally.....and i dont think...you should judge a man  by the content of his wallet .....

there are several great quotes from the movie....

watch it...you might get hooked like me.....and you might even learn something from it

by the way....i'm on my 45th time watching it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment