Tuesday 29 October 2013

what is your problem..

what is it that cause most people to be sad....

from my experience 50 percent of the cause of any problem..is money related....20 percent is relationship related... and the rest is about reponsibility and others small matters.... well i might be wrong...but money or lack of it... can lead to a lot of sadness....unless....you changed your mindset like me..

i used to think that money and status  are very important..

when i lived in the capital the living expenses were quite high...with my salary...i was borderline poor..... debt credit card...living expenses causes me too work my butt off...but still..sometimes..i still come out short..therefore increasing my credit card debt...sometimes when i was alone..and my ex wife wasn't looking..i often cried....i felt so helpless

however....

during my divorce... i realize that i dont need money to be happy.. if you demote the important of items and money from your life..you would not be burden so much to make more of it(and it will never be enough)...it will eliminate..the chances of you feeling depress

currently my monthly income is only 20 percent from when i was working in the capital...however..i still managed to live a comfortable life..and it has make me happier..

you just have to eliminate the desire for unnecessary..items..and managed you life as efficient as possible.

family are the most important factor to not be sad...not..money.or status


No comments:

Post a Comment